Scholarships provide financial support for students pursuing post-secondary education. Scholarships may apply to students seeking two- or four-year degrees through a community college or university. They may also support students who pursue technical education and job training past the high school level.
Some of our current scholarships:
- Trevor Ryan Dieter Memorial Scholarship for a Kelly Walsh High School music graduate.
- Ted Kearns Memorial Endowment for two Natrona County School art awards.
- Rita Livingston Scholarship for an outstanding Kelly Walsh High School math and science student.
- Susan Penny Porter Memorial Scholarship for Kelly Walsh drama graduates.
- NCHS ROTC Scholarship for program graduates.
- Hunter Lewis Fittje Memorial Scholarship for outstanding NCSD students.
Setting Up or Contributing to a Scholarship:
CAEF is always willing to work with donors to either set-up a new scholarship or to help them contribute to an existing scholarship that fulfills their needs. If you are interested in setting up a scholarship or donating to an existing fund, please contact us.
By Phone: 307.253.5370 (This phone number goes to the NCSD Community Partnerships Division - They will get your information and forward it to the proper board member)
By Email: CasperEdFoundation@gmail.com